The Betrayal League in Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile is now on-going. After environment a new record for a diversion in terms of rise point actor count, a developer is scheming refurbish 3.5.0c to residence opposite bugs. The refurbish will be live tomorrow yet some of a patch records have been suggested in a meantime.
Some of a changes entrance in a refurbish embody recipes to qualification dual or 3 hollow equipment after a initial Delve encounter. Those who have already finished a confront (and interacted with a plinth) can simply lapse to it and accept a recipes. The developer is operative to retroactively yield a recipes to players who already finished a encounter.
Other changes embody enabling a Veiled modifier “+1 to limit series of Summoned Totems”. Bugs preventing a execution of “Einhar’s Hunt” and “No Time Like The Present” have also been fixed. Furthermore, if we were disturbed about a “Defeat Mastermind I” plea not display as finished after a encounter, afterwards this patch should repair it. As for a Map Stash Tab issues, a developer has prepared some fixes and will muster them soon.
Check out all a fixes and changes below:
- You will now accept a recipes to qualification dual or 3 sockets on equipment by interacting with a plinth in a initial Delve encounter. For players that have already interacted with this plinth, simply lapse to a initial Delve confront and we should be means to correlate with a plinth once again to accept these crafting recipes. In a destiny patch, we will retroactively extend these recipes to all players that have interacted with a plinth before to this change.
- Reduced how most recovering Bu’s Delight postulated to Syndicate Members per remains consumed.
- Enabled a “+1 to limit series of Summoned Totems” Veiled modifier.
- Fixed a bug where a Defeat Mastermind we plea was not postulated on successful execution of a encounter.
- Fixed a bug where a Elder was generating during a turn of prior map tiers.
- Fixed a bug preventing execution of a “Einhar’s Hunt” Bestiary quest.
- Fixed a bug preventing execution of a “No Time like a Present” Incursion quest.
- Fixed a bug preventing transport from a Azurite Mine to a Menagerie and clamp versa.
- Fixed a bug where a Stone of Passage could dump in Incursions even yet no doors compulsory opening.
- Fixed a bug where The Unbreathing Queen II and Unbearable Whispers V prophecies would not trigger in a Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where some Safehouse chests unsuccessful to beget prediction cards or equipment with intricacy enchantments if your impression turn was too low.
- Fixed a bug where Rin Yuushu could parent in non-map areas.
- Fixed a bug where your limit totem count was wrongly 0 when we had a Runebinder keystone and a Pursuit of Faith zenith pacifist allocated.
- Fixed a bug with Eldritch Battery allocated where appetite defense recharge was being interrupted when repairs was dealt to a players life.
- Fixed a bug preventing use of a Crafting Bench on depraved equipment even if we had sufficient currency.
- Fixed a bug where a “Hits can’t be Evaded” crafted modifier displayed mixed ranks. This was quite a visible issue.
- Fixed a bug where “Find a Map Item” Zana missions could dump maps during aloft tiers than intended.
- Fixed a bug where singular Jewels could destroy to be combined from a Blood Altar Bestiary recipe if your prisoner beast levels were too low.
- Fixed a bug where a Betrayal Gem Experience prerogative in Syndicate Safehouses was not serviceable on depraved gems.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification confront could parent in an unreachable plcae in a Maze of a Minotaur map.
- Fixed a bug where spectred Syndicate Silencers could understanding repairs to we with their “Throw Net” skill.
- Fixed a bug where your stream Sulphite volume was not displayed rightly in towns and hideouts.
- Fixed a bug where being strike by a Shaper Anomaly caused we to accept a unsuccessful plea presentation for a Delve challenge.
- Fixed a bug causing Shaper Anomalies’ area of outcome to be incomparable than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Breath wasn’t accessible to squeeze from vendors during turn 12, yet rather during turn 28.
- Fixed a bug where a credentials art for a Fragment Tab was incorrect.
- Fixed a customer pile-up that could start when in fight with It That Fled.